Everyone likes duct tape, especially to use for just about anything except its original purpose. Students, in particular, like to make things out of duct tape. You might surpised by just how many things you can make out of duct tape and a few other supplies.
Some of the smaller, simpler things I found are:
- Book cover (just need a book to cover)
- Bracelet – regular, braid or chain
- Drink koozie (see instructions, need a drink can)
- Flower (see instructions, good to have a pencil or pen as a base)
- Hair bow (see instructions, need a hair band or clip)
- Picture frame
- Sandals or Slippers (need cardboard)
- Wallet (see instructions)
You can find instructions for these and many more things at Duck Tape Club Ducktivities (Duck Tape is a brand of duct tape).
Be sure to get your duct tape in a few different bright colors to make things more fun and interesting!