Some people collect action, comedy, or dramatic movies. I collect inspirational movies – flicks that inspire me to think differently, act differently, become better.
Here are some of my favorites:
- August Rush – a boy with a gift on a journey
- Dead Poets Society – seize the day!
- Mr. Holland’s Opus – a teacher learns what it means to live a fulfilling life
- October Sky – shoot for the moon! Familiar to those that took Wood Badge. Did you know that you can rearrange the letters to spell Rocket Boys?
- Pay It Forward – a boy with an idea to change the world
- Remember the Titans – a man redefining teamwork. Another one famliar to those that took Wood Badge. We are the Titans…
- Stand and Deliver – a math teacher that gives new meaning to the word dedication
- The Ultimate Gift – a man that learns what it means for life to be a gift. My absolute favorite movie of all time!
Do you have any to add?